28 March 2010

28 mar 2010

i woke up at about 6:00 and felt wide awake. it was pretty cold at that time of day. overnight last night was the coldest night we've had in a month. pretty chilly.

i went downstairs and watched the highlights of WVU/Kentucky and Butler/KSU on Sports Center. Much credit to all four teams. I wouldn't be surprised if UK loses a few of these players to the pros. I could imagine any one of the remaining six teams winning it all. i thought Duke was the weakest one seed and they are the only one alive. WVU is as good as any time I've seen this year. Baylor has been playing really well. Duke is clearly more resilient than I took them to be and they've also addressed the lack of height that has plagued them for some time. Tom Izzo may have surpassed Coach K as the best college coach. If he's on the bench MSU has a chance. I haven't seen much of Tennessee. What I have seen has been impressive.

For what it's worth my gut feeling is that Baylor will hit the end of their skein against Duke and Duke will crap out in the semi-final. I'm guessing MSU/WVU in the final.

breakfast

bagel w/ butter
oj
iced tea
coffee
oat meal

we've had the dvd of The Namesake in the house for a long time. i finally watched it during breakfast. a beautifully made movie. very sad for the most part.

snack

crackers
iced tea

doing chores around the house today.

lunch

frozen lasagna
toast
iced tea
club soda

sm. piece of b-day cake

at least my pick of MSU above has not jinxed them yet.

dinner

soup
sandwich
chips
iced tea

dessert

ice cream (2 scoops)

we watched a documentary about FDR on DVD. pretty interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment