14 July 2014

14 July 2014 (m)

I went toned later than usual last night. Woke up at about 2:30 with an aching hip. I took an alive then. I think the combo of the meds and the late bedtime led to my falling back to sleep after the alarm went off. E. Woke me at about 5:45. Grabbed breakfast and thought I might catch the 7:20 but then I couldn't find my ticket.

Breakfast

 Bagel, no topping
Dr. Pepper

I missed the 7:20. Had to buy a ticket so of course there was not one group of tourists but two. 8 to 10 in each group. After the wait (only one working machine) I could not get the machine to respond and hD to beat a ticket out of the machine at the other end. $9.10 one way!

Actually got to the office about 9:10.

Second breakfast

Two hb eggs
Two strips bacons
Iced tea

Pretty busy all day.

Lunch

Turkey sandwich
Iced tea

Pouring rain around 5:00. Waited till 5:10. Didn't get too wet. Foggy to L'Enfant. Caught the 6:15 train. 


No comments:

Post a Comment