05 February 2010

04 feb 2010

woke up at 4:45 again even though i didn't have a concall today. i seem to wake up between 4:30 and d5:15 everyday.

really felt hungry when I woke up. ate breakfast at 5:30

breakfast

bagel w/ butter
iced tea
banana
coffee
oj

i like oj but i think it makes me hungrier

2nd breakfast

sausage egg and cheese sandwich
sample of cinnamon coffee cake
caramel macchiato
iced tea

at 9:00 o'clock. the cinnamon coffee cake was insanely rich and insanely cinnamon-ny

i got the macchiato at Caribou Coffee asked them if they could make brand X's beverage. manager of the CC had formerly been the manager of a brand X.

feeling a bit stir crazy today.

forecast is for a great deal of snow. I decided to take the recycling to the center today. I've been meaning to do it for a long time. also picked up some things at the grocery store and got cat food at PetSmart

lunch

veggie burrito
chicken taco
iced tea

at Qdoba. I remembered about 30 seconds after I ordered that there is a Chipotle a quarter of a mile from the Qdoba. I always like Chipotle better. Dang.

Also stopped at Target for a few items. Got a coffee at target. Pike's Place? Not bad.

dinner

pizza w/ pepperoni, mushrooms, onions (3 sl, should have had 2)
greek salad
coke
iced tea

watched another episode of Evolution. Interesting series.

No comments:

Post a Comment