13 December 2009

meals (12.12)

breakfast

coffee
v8 juice

We decided to go to Williamsburg for the day. We left at about 9:15. Elizabeth drove. We stopped at the Shell station at Rt. 28 and Rt. 17. We got some crackers and water there. I got a Starbuck's coffee drink there. Didn't much care for the Starbuck's drink. Traffic was not very heavy but it was still about 12:30 when we stopped at the Red Lobster in Williamsburg for lunch.

lunch

breaded fish
scallops
fries
salad w/ blue cheese dressing
iced tea

When we got to B-burg my hip was very sore. Usually I have problems with my right hip but in this case it was my left hip. I hobbled around a bit and then settled on a bench in front of the book store. Elizabeth went on a voyage down DOG street. Billsburg was crowded.

After a while I went to the drug store at the other end of merchant's square to get some tylenol. No luck. The drug store is now a Williams Sonoma.  Don't know when that happened. The Rizzoli book store is also long gone. I went to the bookstore and got some tylenol and a soda. It was nice and warm in the store. I finally found a seat.

Elizabeth came into the store around 3:30. She got us java from the starbucks there.

caramel macchiato, grande

Wasn't very good. In fact it left me feeling a bit sick. We looked around a little in the book store. E. went to the craft store then we went to Wythe and got some candy. If the Wythe store ever closes I'll be very surprised. I also walked through the cheese shop. Amazing crowd.

We headed back around 4:30. Stopped at McDonald's at Bottom's Bridge at about 5:30.

dinner

big mac
large fries (shared with E)
iced tea

Got home around 8:00. Very cold by that time. Watched a little TV. E went to bed around 9:00. I fell asleep on the couch. Woke up to see some odd person hosting SNL.Turns out the person was Taylor Lautner. Taylor Lautner? Google says he is in Twilight. I guess that explains the cheesy plaid shirt.

cavahoos beat wake in soccer on Friday. scored the winning goal in ot. UVA vs. Akron today in the national championship. Akron is undefeated this year. Remarkable.

No comments:

Post a Comment