20 November 2009

lunch (11.20)

I can't really get a grip on the fact that a week from today will be the day after Thanksgiving.. It just doesn't seem possible. In a way I feel like it hasn't even been my birthday yet. I guess it's the sameness. The routine. When I started doing dishes after lunch all I could think was didn't I just do this five minutes ago? Didn't I just do this?

It's not like doing dishes is onerous or difficult. It's just required. Inescapable.

I guess I should take the view that Phil Connor (Bill Murray) finally adopted in Groundhog Day. In essence I guess that means using the time rather than letting the time use you. Easier said than done but worth working on.

cheeseburger
fries
salad
iced tea

at Ledo's at Somerset Crossing

crackers
iced tea

for a snack at 4:30

No comments:

Post a Comment