24 November 2009

meals (11.23)

breakfast

cereal
coffee
iced tea

lunch

bologna, salami, and swiss sandwiches (2)
crackers
7-up
iced tea

the deli cold cuts I got at H-T are not as good as the kind I got at Wegmans. I'll have to experiment with this.

dinner

pizza (2 slices)
onion rings
iced tea

We stopped at Tony's in  Bristow on the way back from the VRE. VRE trains were a bit delayed on Monday  and with the delay and the pouring rain I wanted to eat at Tony's.


snack

wheatables
iced tea

Letterman was talking about how he would become the new Oprah. Kind of odd. He's got new glasses. He was also wearing a really great suit last night Robin Williams was on as well. (Terrible suit, as usual). He really seemed to enjoy being with Dave. Apparently his first appearance since he had a heart attack. They had some pretty funny moments. Minimal blather about the Old Dogs movie.

I fell asleep when the vampire chick came out. I woke up to see Jimmy Fallon doing an impression of Neil Young performing the theme from The Fresh Prince of Belair. Pretty funny. JF is kind of hit and miss for me. Very funny sometimes. Not so, other times. He seems like a nice guy, though, so you tend to cut him some slack. He does seem more comfortable hosting the show than he did the last time I saw him.

No comments:

Post a Comment