28 January 2010

27 jan. 2010

I was just trying to figure out how I would name a new Sec. Reg. file with today's date as the publication date. I think it would be NS110A27A for the first new file. Strange the things you remember. Sec. Reg. was a project I worked on from 1981 to 1985 or thereabouts.

breakfast

cereal w/ milk
banana
coffee
iced tea

9:00 am conference call after VRE. Mostly good news.

lunch

meatball sub
cookie
soda

at Wegmans. I find the meatball sub is really good if you have it with onions and sweet peppers but just ok without.

VRE train was about 20 mins late so we got home about twenty minutes late

dinner

hot dogs (2)
beans
iced tea

We watched an episode of Lovejoy from the 4th season of the series. Quite an enjoyable episode.

dessert

chocolate donut
iced tea

we went to bed very early. I was in bed before 9:30. I have to get up tomorrow for a 6am conference. Karma slept on top of me all night. I think she feels the cold more now that she is older.

No comments:

Post a Comment