13 January 2010

meals (1.12.2010)

Still doing battle with a cold. Better today but still not back to normal. Weather is also starting to moderate. Lows are in the 20s rather than teens. Highs are in the 30s rather than 20s. The warmer weather definitely helps.

Woke up at 5:30 and considered getting up. Got back under the blankets to warm up and woke up at 8:00.

E working from home today. She's been doing some of my chores the last few days which is a huge help.

b

scrambled eggs (2)
bagel w/ cream cheese
coffee
oj
banana

E made the eggs. Pretty good.

l

pizza (2 sl)
iced tea
coke

d

veg. burger
macaroni salad
iced tea

dessert

ice cream

We watched the J.J. Abrams Star Trek movie on DVD last night. I liked the movie when I saw it at the theater. Watching on DVD gave me a much more time to notice how dumb the plot was. Can't say I really liked it on re-videate. I did like Scotty and Chekov. Uhuru was ok and very nice to look at. I think I'd have to give the movie a C+.

No comments:

Post a Comment