16 January 2010

meals (1.15.2010)

Cats had a fight at about 4:30 and woke me up. I tired to do a Sudoku and then go back to bed but I was pretty much awake. Downstairs at 5:30.

I watched two episodes of The Thin Blue Line. Very silly show.


B

cereal w/ milk
oj
banana
iced tea
coffee

We decided to go to the movies today. Everyone says It's Complicated is really good so we want to see that while it's in the theaters.We lost track of time and had to get a bit of rushed lunch on the way to the movie.

L

double cheese burger (2)
coke (med.)

from McDonald's drive through. The movie theater was very crowded. We got our tickets from the ticket atm. It was much faster than getting in line.

It was nice that the movie lived up to expectations. It was funny. It was sad. Some of the funny stuff was just so funny.Really a sweet, loving, enjoyable movie with a happy ending. I'd have to give it an A.

We went to Borders after the movie.

Snack

caffe mocha
chocolate chunk cookie

I had about 20 min of vertigo when we got home from the movie. I was bending over to clean the cat boxes and just felt I'd fall over. I think my sinuses are blocked up or something.

D

spaghetti w/ butter and parmesan
salad
coke

snack

small bowl of cereal

I saw part of Steven Sebring's film about Patti Smith, Dream of Life. I'll have to put that on the Netflix list.She's a visitor from another planet but very interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment