14 January 2010

meals (1.13.2010)

cold better again today. had to get up at 5:15 for concall. really wanted to crawl back in bed.

concall from 6-7. lots of drops on skype today

drove E to the VRE before breakfast. Very crowded. Doors were closed when we arrived even though we were there on time. They did reopen the doors and E caught the train.

b

bacon, egg, and cheese bagel
sausage burrito
iced tea
cappucino

l

turkey, ham, and cheese sandwich
ham and cheese sandwich
mac. salad
iced tea

d

ruby's minis (2)
fries
salad bar
iced tea

at Ruby Tuesday. I really wanted a salad. The ruby minis + salad bar is a very good deal. It's $9 or something  like that.

dessert

ice cream

I watched The Day After Tomorrow on DVD last night. That movie must have been on my netflix list for ages.FX showed DAT in heavy rotation several times recently so I've seen it in bits and pieces a few times. It's a bit of cheesy movie but I get a big kick out of it. It reminds me a little bit of the James Mason Journey to the Center of the Earth. Very pleasant, very mindless, just entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment