12 January 2010

meals (1.11.2010)

My cold felt better when I got up in the morning. Still a lot of coughing and sneezing but a little more rested.

I got up a little later than usual so no breakfast before taking E to the VRE.

b

ham, egg & cheese biscuit
sausage wrap
iced tea

at Arby's. The biscuit was quite good. The wrap is not to my taste.

Caught up on email in the morning. Had to go to the bank to deposit a check. Took a shower and went to the bank, the post office, and Wawa. Then I went to Pei Wei.

l

spicy Korean beef
white rice
spring rolls (2)
iced tea

Pretty good. I seem to like spicy food when my head is stuffy.

snack

caffe latte, grande
pound cake (lemon)

at Starbucks. Latte was very bland. Pound cake was good.

I went to Bed, Bath, and Beyond looking for a 64 oz electric tea kettle. No luck. Closest available is 57oz. Final stop was Wegmans for a few necessities.

I felt much better when I got out of the shower. By the time I left Wegmans I felt cooked. Really, truly exhausted but I had to put away the groceries, do the dishes, clean the cat boxes, and dump the water from the crazy water heater before going back to get E at the VRE. So tired by the time I got to the VRE that E drove us home.

I must have taken a nap when we got home.

d

lasagna (Mrs. C.)
toast w/ butter
iced tea

dessert

ice cream

No comments:

Post a Comment