14 January 2010

meals (1.14.2010)

I slept to 6:15 today. A little warmer outside, about 24 deg F. Feeling better today. Much less congestion.

B

banana
iced tea
coffee
oj

Drove E to the VRE. We made it by the skin of our teeth this time.

L

cereal w/ milk
iced tea

High temp. got up above 50 today. 50 felt quite comfortable. Funny how a day in the 50s in the fall can feel down right cold but in mid-winter feels like the onset of Spring.

One year I went to New Delhi in Feb. I left the US on Mommy's birthday. It was very cold in Virginia and there was a good deal of snow on the ground. In the layover in Paris, I remember freezing when I went from the plane to the bus. When I got to Delhi it was in the 50s. I remember getting out of the office a few times each day just to go stand out in the street and feel the sun. This weather really reminded me of that.

Snack

caramel machiatto

at the Starbucks in Harris Teeter (Bristow). So so.

D

chili dogs (2)
cole slaw (HT)
iced tea

dessert

ice cream

No comments:

Post a Comment