22 January 2010

meals (1.21.2010)

I woke up at about 4:30 in the morning. My sinuses were actually clear and I didn't have a headache for the first time in a long time. I decided to get up and finalize the notes for concall at 6:00.

6:00 concall moved to Friday. Oh boy.

We got to the VRE just in time today. There was way more than usual traffic on Vint Hill Rd. No idea why.

B

apple fritter
banana
coffee
iced tea

l

yogurt
chips and salsa
iced tea

snack

pretzels
iced tea

freezing rain and sleet when I went to the VRE this evening. Very dark. There was a bad accident near the corner of Vint Hill and Auburn so I was diverted down Auburn. It was a very long trip to get to the train station. The mix of glare and hot air from the defroster just about killed my eyes.

I needed a break before the trip home so we stoopped at Tony's in Bristow for dinner

D

pepperoni pizza (2)
fries
greek salad (sm)
iced tea

I always like pizza and fries. Good combo.

1 comment:

  1. P.S. I looked it up: freezing rain is rain that freezes on contact with the ground. Sleet is rain that freezes as it passes through a cold layer aloft. Hail is complicated but hail is almost always associated with thunderstorms.

    ReplyDelete